Fairytale
'cause I don't care for your fairytales
You're so worried about the maiden though you know
She's only waiting on the next best thing
Snow White is doing dishes again cause
What else can you do
With seven itty-bitty men?
Sends them to bed and calls up a friend
Says will you meet me at midnight?
The tall blonde lets out a cry of despair says
Would have cut it myself if I knew men could climb hair
I'll have to find another tower somewhere and keep away from the windows
|
|
|
|
Saturday, June 18, 2005,
i saw him and him.
Whenever sang my songs,On the stage, on my own,Whenever said my words,Wishing they would be heard,I saw you smiling at me,Was it real? Or just my fantasy?You'd always be there in the corner,Of this tiny little bar. My last night here for you, Same old songs just once more, My last night here with you? Mayber yes, maybe no. I kinda liked it your way, How you shyly placed your eyes on me, Did you ever know? That I had mine on you.
*Darling so there you are, With that look on your face, As if you're never hurt, As if you're never down, Shall I be the one for you? Who pinces you softly but sure, If frown is shown then I will know that you are no dreamer.
So let me come to you, Close as I wanna be, Close enough for me, To feel your heart beating fast, And stay there as whisper, How I loved your peaceful eyes on me, Did you ever know? That I had mine on you.
Darling so share with me, Your love if you have enough, Or tears if you're holding back, Or pain if that's what it is, How can I let you know? I'm more than the dress and the voice, Just reach me out then, You will know that you are not dreaming..=)
hahaa. it was supposed to be a poem for me to cheer up. it`s so sweet right. =) thank you jie. "jie" is not my sis okay. haha.hahahah.
anyway. today`s mummy`s birthday. yupps. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY! =))
today. went to bpp with ching, dan, bert, adam and linden.
linden is now taller than adam. linden has two earholes. adam is very white. not tanned anymore. bert is tanned. bert is tall. bert finally sound like a man now. but there`s still no sign of his adams apple. LOL.
hahaha.
they went to bowl. ching and i were audience. then i went to buy my mum a prezzie.then then then. ching bought the fire floss bread from breadtalk..we stood outside the bowling alley, waiting for her to finish her bread when i did this stupid thing again.
i was like, nagging at ching, telling her to finish up her breadie quick. then i turned to her, wanting to tap her shoulders, when i realised she was not there.
she went to the dustbin to throw the plastic bag and i din even notice. yah lahh. then she laughed. and i laughed. and she said that i am a mad gerl. and then we cheonged into the bowling alley like idiots. gawd we were so dumb.
after their game ended, we walked around and around. and they entered the pet shop.
we saw adam`s hand wriggling about in the hamster`s tank. so we went in too.
adam wanted to buy a hamster. ha. yahh. the shop keeper was nice. the hamsters are so kawaii. den in the end they shared money and bought a hamster for 20 bucks. adam bargained with the shopkeeper to spare him some food. hahaha. i mean. spare the him some food for the hamster. not for him. please.
then i wanted to go homee. i am a good gerl you see. yeah. LOL. and the guys are going home too. but adam suddenly turned to us and wanted us to have a touch of that hamster. but i still feel uncomfortable around him. so i took my cue and disappear back home.
anywayy. linden looks damn pai kia-ish now. i feel like i never knew him at all. and linden and adam din try to talk to me too. haha. weird, but its always like this.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Meow
---
I like modeling for fun.
And I sing.
nanawongz @ twitter
hersweetnothings @ tumblr
| | | | |